Wednesday, November 17, 2021

Election Results are In - Website will be going down

Thank you to all those who supported me in this election.  Now that the results are certified, I can breathe a sigh of relief.

I want everyone in District 2 to know that I will represent ALL of those who live or work in this district (whether you voted for me or my opponent). 

I will still be accessible to anyone who has a concern by phone, text or email. Although my main website will be closing soon, I will keep up this blog page. So bookmark this page if you would like to keep using it.

I will be assigned an official email address from Murray City, but I will still monitor all my other email accounts. I still won't have a Facebook page, but the City Council will have one that we can all use.  I prefer talking to you one-on-one rather than using social media.  That way, things will get done faster and problems/needs can be more accurately addressed.

I will no longer be working for Murray School District so I can focus 100% of my effort on the needs of the city.

Please feel free to get in touch with me through text, email, phone or in-person.  Being on the City Council means that I'm working for you!


Thanks,

Pam Cotter

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to hearing your comments and ideas.

Election Results are In - Website will be going down

Thank you to all those who supported me in this election.  Now that the results are certified, I can breathe a sigh of relief. I want everyo...