Friday, August 13, 2021

Nate Coleman Day 8-13-2021

 


We had a great time at Murray Park today welcoming Nate Coleman back to Murray after winning his Silver Medal in the Tokyo Olympics.  Way to make us proud Nate!

Mayor Camp and City Council members Brett Hales, Rosalba Dominguez and Dianne Turner were on hand along with many of his friends, neighbors and just proud Murray citizens.  Mayor Camp declared Friday, August 13, 2021 as the official Nate Coleman Day in Murray!

We had the privilege of attending with Kristen Loulias, his 3rd Grade teacher and her husband, Todd. I was lucky enough to substitute in her class that year, so I've known Nate from the time he was a little kid at Viewmont Elementary.

It just goes to show that those who are young students in elementary school today will surprise us with what they achieve in the future! That future looks bright!

Pam Cotter

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to hearing your comments and ideas.

Election Results are In - Website will be going down

Thank you to all those who supported me in this election.  Now that the results are certified, I can breathe a sigh of relief. I want everyo...