Friday, August 13, 2021

Let's Save Some Trees!


I decided at the beginning of this campaign that I would not bombard those in my district with mailers, flyers, etc.  We all know where they end up, right?  Our landfill is full enough already.

I also bought a minimal number of signs to keep the plastic waste to a minimum.  I have some ideas for repurposing these after the election so they can be reused. 

So, I'm only going to be passing out ONE door hanger and hopefully meeting as many people as I can (or as Covid-19 will allow). Plans are to visit as many of you as possible starting the day after Labor Day.

I really want to hear your input for the future of Murray no matter which side of the political divide you are on even if you sometimes feel stuck in the middle of the tug-of-war that is going on with national politics.  That's one great thing about a non-partisan race like this - we can all try to find the common ground in the middle.

Hope to see all of you soon!

Pam Cotter

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to hearing your comments and ideas.

Election Results are In - Website will be going down

Thank you to all those who supported me in this election.  Now that the results are certified, I can breathe a sigh of relief. I want everyo...